Wednesday, December 24, 2014












Merry Christmas!!!


Christmas is considered one of the brightest festivals of the world. For me it was duller than a fused bulb and I am not exaggerating. The excitement of the start of the holiday season lasted only for a day. Today the 24th of December was the the most eventfully uneventful day of my life. It was eventful because of the escape into London 2056 through the book 'The Bone Season ' by Samantha Shannon. Apart from that my day consisted of evil younger sisters, annoying parents and many others who irritated me with there mere presence. I can't even blame them because I was in a mood sourer than lemons. My sister is in the age when Christmas magic and Santa are more real than Shah Rukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor. Her excitement rubbed me off and soon I too was rooting for a miracle , any miracle. That is one reason why this entry has been put up so late. Oooh there was a not so pleasant miracle all right. My Dad had to go and meet one of his clients because of an emergency and mom suddenly got sick and I am not kidding, just suddenly so I was back to reading the book. But even after all this Sukoon's excitement did not dim and it gave me a small spark of hope too. So here I am waiting for a miracle ( or a last minute bombastic, hell of a prank to play on my siblings. ) Muahahah ( doing my awesome evil laugh over here, people. ).  Forgive me for getting off track.  Now all that's left to say is A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment