Friday, January 16, 2015

THE UNUSUAL HOLIDAY  [PART 2]


I seem to be going on a lot of trips to awesomely cool places. This time it was the Matiyana Sahib Gurudwara known for showcasing Punjabi history through unbelievably realistic statues.  This time my friend and I were stuck with gossiping aunties and devilish younger siblings. But all these thoughts went flying out of my mind after the first glimpse of the magnificent Gurudwara.  As I said before the most striking feature of the holy place were the statues showing all the brave heart martyrs and there sacrifices. The detailing on the statues in the Gurudwara was impeccable down to the last detail. Sooo after the awesomest history lesson ever (seriously not even kidding)and paying our respects I finally understood why us Punjabis are called shers and shernis cause that's what we are. If you don't believe me see for yourself.
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment