Wednesday, April 15, 2015

For The Love Of God...Just Shut Up !!!

Often throughout life there are moments when people should just SHUT THE HELL UP. Annnnd especially when you're teen , people don't really know how to have a nice, normal conversation with us. Almost every single conversation is exactly the same , it's extremely pathetic. I mean just because you don't really get us doesn't mean you embarass yourself unnecessarily. By the time I'm done having 'normal' conversation's with an an adult I feel as if I lost 5kg's by just rolling my eyes.  So here are some conversation starters  I feel are hated by teenagers ALL AROUND THE WORLD!!!!!

• Sooo do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend???

•how was your annual result??? I'm pretty sure that an intelligent girl/boy like you must have come first. 

• You're in ninth grade!!!! Oh! My , you're big girl/boy. 

• Do you like Harry Styles??? No that's funny.  So then who do you like then ???

• Darling you are great with kids. Here take care of my son/daughter. 

I mean hello !!! This is my life you have no right to comment,judge or put me in uncomfortable situations. And if you have no idea what social etiquettes are then don't talk to me. 
Is that so hard to comprehend??? 

I am pretty sure that the rest of you too can easily relate to these situations. And make sure to tell me if I missed an other situation. 
P.S. Don't forget to comment:)





0 comments:

Post a Comment