Saturday, May 9, 2015

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, TO......

The awesomest, superbest , greatest,loveliest MOTHERS of the world ( there are many good things you are but for you I'm just speechless,so yeah. ). 

You guys deserve all this and more  'cause even I admit  raising our generation is no small feat ( I won't be saying this again probably till .... the next mothers day ). 
So I know this is cheesy but .......





( seriously though DON'T make me say it again).  

So moms around the world enjoy ordering your kids around and don't feel guilty 'cause apart from birthdays this may be the only other day you can do that without getting a sarcastic comment in return ( oh and my fellow teens.... Please don't kill me ). 
A verrrrrrrrry happppppppy mother's day once again.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment