Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hip Hip Hurray !!

Guys I am sooooooo sorry for not updating but I have had a hectic few days. But now I finally have 3 holidays because of three important days all falling together, oh the joys of staying in India. 
It's like weekends hold almost nil importance for kids especially of our school because 99.9% of the time we have full working days on Saturdays as well. But almost every month some festival or important day comes up which calls for a holiday. And for lazy procrastinators like me it is a really nice thing. For its those days most overdue assignments are completed. And today is such a day that since tomorrow is a holiday I am finally updating ( which was most definitely overdue ). But I had done some interesting assignments but our teacher hasn't returned them, but hopefully tomorrow I will have something interesting to tell. But until then 3 cheers for Indian heritage and all the holidays it brings. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment